Monday, March 30, 2009

Worst Night Ever

Well me and Pete decided to play some $10 SNGs today for the first time, great idea, we are 0/5 in the cashes today for $10 SNGs and not much better off in the $5's, so sickening. I think I bubbled in about 3 of the 5 as well
A9 < J9
AA < 88
88 < 66

Ran KK into AA twice today as well. Also AA vs 77 on a 227 flop vs a total maniac. So sickening.

Then the icing on the cake, I lost a $88 pot playing PLO
My hand KKxx on a KQ3 flop with 2 hearts, we get it all in 4 ways!
I am up against
j10xx
AAxx
Ah4hxx
Turns a 3. Rivers the case Ace.....awesome!

So our bankroll has slipped under 500. Something I seriously thought would never happen and I am sorry Pete, so sorry. I'll grind it back up tomorrow playing SNG's.

Oh, and Manly lost in probably the worst performance I've seen from a Manly side in years, made me fucking sickening, how hard is it to hold on to a fucking football

No comments:

Post a Comment